Sunday, November 25, 2012

How to make google Index quicker

How to make google Index quicker.


How fast ?.. tell me why it is a 24 Index to strength! Top how hard that is .. I unconsciously Index! So how is it that each and every one. Where would I go for it tips in the book before the first course was ... wordpress.com yes! It was on this SEO technique is wordpress.com The best answer is that many people may not like it, but believe me acc banned it. His real strength. Not to mention it. wordpress.com is a great PR! He's going to go up in rank, the more comfortable you get me out wordpress.com or to the Network Link is great! SEO techniques are too cool!



Well, I do not see my friends try to ensure that this SEO technique is sensitive Index! Hot! I! Of course, mine.

More .. there are some of you do not understand, I get a little extra for them.

Is to make our website the Index in Search engine, it is in many ways on how you can Ping Web, some of you will Submit Sitemap some of you will find Backlink from elsewhere or Submit Web Directory, which depends on the way. to each of you. I will do that. But I made my smoothie to Submit Sitemap to chase it, it's not because now I have hundreds of web. I can not really do that.

So I have to find another way to do this is to come from somewhere else. Elsewhere, it is me. Some of you may be visited by a link Webboard, Submit Web Directory is certain to make a link to a No follow (Bot climb into the web, we do not have. I made it link by using Javascript) Living Submit a waste of time but I know it's there. I do not know why. So I try to find other ways to get the same effect. It is also a link from a Free Blog at www.wordpress.com. Subscribe to post content on our website on a 5-10 post, then link back to our site. We just had to have it a lot Backlink. If you wear Links Keyword very likely to be our top web search result page it was on.


Note : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
**Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates